- Sleeping a little later
- Spending time with family we don't get to see as often as we'd like
- Reading - I'm totally into the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer; almost finished with Eclipse and can't wait to dive into Breaking Dawn.
- Ice Cream, smoothies, Italian Ice, frozen fruit...anything to beat the 100+ degree weather
- Spending sweet time with my kids
- Having my hubby home from his recent youth trips (camp and mission)
- Catching up on movies I haven't seen (He Just Not That into You, New in Town, Confessions of a Shopaholic)
- Tackling some projects around the house (cleaning out the garage and pantry, decorating my son's room, purging stuff we don't use anymore...feels so good!!)
- Seeing the new Harry Potter Movie...been looking forward to it for a while now
- Taking lots of pictures; now I need to start getting them scrapbooked
I haven't had much time in the studio these days. Things have been super busy with the kiddos home, but I'm hoping to finish up a few pieces that are almost complete. I also want to try some smaller "quick and easy" paintings; I've really been itching to get out my watercolors! I really hope to have some new art to post very soon!! :)
In the meantime...here is one of my favorite summertime songs...