Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. ~ 1 Peter 4:10

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Organic Backgrounds Class

Here are the two pieces I created while taking Paulette Insall's Organic Backgrounds online class. They are both mixed media acrylic paint on canvas. I learned so much from Paulette about creative ways to apply the paint in layers. I loved this class and looked forward to each lesson so much! I highly recommend Paulette as a teacher; she is wonderful!


Remain In Me
Mixed Media


The verse is John 15:4 - "Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit it if is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me."





I Am the Vine
Mixed Media

The verse is John 15:5 - "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

No comments: