Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. ~ 1 Peter 4:10

Thursday, February 24, 2011

In the Studio

Wow...life has been busy lately!  I have several paintings in progress patiently waiting on me to get them finished.  Here is a peek at what I've been working on...











I'm excited about these pieces and ready to get them finished up.  I haven't had as much time to paint as I would like lately and I'm itching to get back to them! 

The past few weeks I've been working hard on getting my new Etsy shop opened up and I'm super excited about this new step!  I'll announce here when it is ready!  I've had the amazing privilege of working with Wyanne again as my creative coach/mentor.  I know I've said it before, but she is an incredible teacher and has an amazing gift of bringing out a person's true, unique inner artist.  I highly recommend any of her classes.  I've grown and learned so much about myself and my art under her guidance!!  She is such a blessing, an inspiration and has so much wisdom to share!!

I am, as always, challenged with the "art" of balancing everything...my painting, working on my creative business and of course taking care of my family and spending time with them.  How do you fit it all in?

Happy creating!!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Matt said...

This is great! I'm so proud of you and can't wait to see your shop when it opens up. Love you.

Matt

Sharone Zuniga said...

Love all your pieces, Jen! Glad you are getting in some time (no matter how little) to work on something you love to do. Woo-hoo, you're going to be a business woman! Blessings on this next endeavor! Miss seeing you!

Brenda said...

WOW! Jennifer you are so talented! And beautiful inside and out to boot! Congratulations and I wish you much success in your new endeavor. Brenda Cage