Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. ~ 1 Peter 4:10

Monday, November 29, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!


Christmas Traditions
Mixed Media painting by Jennifer Snellings

I'm so excited; the holidays are here!!  I just love the Christmas Season!  I enjoy the anticipation of what is to come and try to fill the days with fun traditions, sweet memories and special moments all leading up to Christmas Day!  Each Christmas, using a shoestring budget, I try my best to make the holidays special and memorable for my family.  This season is especially streamlined due to my husband being between jobs.  I'm encouraged though because I know this holiday isn't about what I spend, but instead about family, special memories and traditions, and most importantly the birth of our Savior!! 

I hope to share throughout the season fun ideas and projects, simple and inexpensive, to cherish the season and the time we have with loved ones!  I hope you'll join me and share some of your great Christmas traditions and ideas as well!!

Happy Holidays!
Jennifer

No comments: