Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. ~ 1 Peter 4:10

Thursday, December 9, 2010

December Daily Foundation

The holiday season is in full swing and I hope yours is off to a great start! We've been busy here with decorating, shopping and planning. I've also been trying my best to keep up with my Dec. Daily album!

Here is a look at the foundation pages...
For the front and back covers I used two pieces of cardboard inserts I had saved from photo frames I bought a while ago. I covered them with Christmas scrapbooking papers and used some embellishments from my stash.



Front cover




Back cover


Close up of embellishments on front cover


For the inside pages I used scrapbooking papers, cut them to 6" x 8" and glued two sheets together to make them stronger.  This gave me the front and back of each page in the book.











The patterned paper on the right page is stapled to create a pocket.


I bound it all together with book rings and really like how it turned out, especially since I spent nothing and used just what I had on hand! I've been keeping up with my journaling each day, and I'm working on page construction as I have time. I'll share some of my finished pages soon!

Hope your December is off to a great start!
Happy Creating,
Jennifer

No comments: